We were approached by a well known aircraft manufacturer to assist with a problem they were having during wing production. The modified cylinders below have been modified to provide slight angular movement while extending.
The following work was done..
- We were called in to trouble-shoot the problem the manufacturer was having during wing production.
- Hydraulic cylinders were needed to assist in the removal of components during the manufacturing process.
- The main problem was they needed slight angular movement whilst extending out.
- A solution was needed so we worked around the problem.
- We came up with a system which used modified ENERPAC Cylinders to overcome the problems.
- A modified plunger and base attachments were designed and manufactured by Armstrong Lyon.
- Swivel feet fitted to both ends of the cylinders.
- The cylinders used were ENERPAC RC53, RC55 and RC59.
- The finished products were tested thoroughly from start to finish.
- Customer satisfaction was guaranteed.
Do you have a new or similar project in mind that you would like to get off the ground. Armstrong Lyon are happy to assist Talk to one of our experienced staff and they will discuss the best options to meet your requirements.
"*" indicates required fields