A major cardboard manufacturer was having trouble with the hydraulic system on his pre-feeder machine. He called in Armstrong Lyon to trouble-shoot his problems.
The following work was done..
- Armstrong Lyon were called in to trouble-shoot the problem with the hydraulic system.
- We sent out a qualified site engineer.
- Extensive tests were carried out by a site engineer.
- Tests showed that the pump was failing and needs replacing.
- Due to production requirements the customer could not release this unit.
- An identical redundant hydraulic power unit was provided for us to modify.
- We identified and sourced an alternative pump to the same specifications as the original, as the original pump was on a long delivery.
- The power unit was brought back to Armstrong Lyon workshop and stripped and thoroughly cleaned.
- The new hydraulic pump was mounted onto the tank and piped up.
- The power unit was thoroughly tested and passed.
Do you have a new or similar project in mind that you would like to get off the ground. Armstrong Lyon are happy to assist Talk to one of our experienced staff and they will discuss the best options to meet your requirements.
"*" indicates required fields